Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Beyond Expectations at the Kurotel Longevity Center in Brazil



Day 5 and I have a moment to report on my experience at the Kurotel Longevity Center in Brazil, as I sit from my balcony suite overlooking their signature Kneipp water walk path. Below is the sound of a bubbling fountain and the fall air is crisp today.

"This experience is beyond my expectation," stated a guest I met yesterday. I could not agree more. Kurotel, for those of you who are not familiar, is a medically-based wellness destination in the south of Brazil that is in a class all of its own.

From the moment I arrived, I was welcomed in a way in which I felt exceptionally special. The amount of detail that goes into planning each guest's customized stay is exceptional. Greeted the moment I entered the property, Kurotel's International representative, Adrianne Kinzel explained that she would be available to see to every need during my stay. She had mapped out an afternoon schedule based on my estimated time of arrival. However, there was a delay from on my TAM arilines flight so I was already running late to my first appointment and didn't even know it!

Although I had traveled nearly 25 hours and was exhausted, I took one look at the schedule and was duly impressed with the breadth and scope of the afternoon activities. Because of the long trip, Adriane graciously offered to reschedule any (or all) of the 5 appointments but I could not dream of altering a program that beckoned me to immerse myself immediately in Kurotel.

I have kept a travelogue of sorts, send to my family and friends each night and have relished each response and the continuing email conversations about Kurotel. I look forward to sharing more on this blog. However, my afternoon schedule commences now ...so more later.











No comments: