Thursday, June 4, 2009

BAGNI DI PISA Natural Spa Resort

I'm starting to plan my visit to Italy and am delighted to have the opportunity to tour and learn more about the services as the Bagni di Pisa Natural Spa Resort.

Bagni di Pisa Natural Spa Resort is of particular interest to me for two reasons - one professional and the other is personal. I have written several articles on thermal spas and spoke on "The Importance of Thermal Spas in the Turkey and the Middle East" as a guest speaker in Turkey last October. I was also the moderator "The Synergy Between Spas and Medical Tourism" session in San Francisco last year at the Medical Tourism Association Congress. On a more personal note, my parents lived in Italy for many years while my father attended medical school at the University of Bologna and my grandfather traveled from the US to Italy many times to enjoy the healing thermal waters of Italy.

I will be traveling with family members of all ages and we are all excited about our spa visit! The menu is quite extensive (27 pages) and can be downloaded from www.bagnidipisa.com

No comments: